This privacy and cookies policy informs you of how we use personal information submitted to us or personal data collected by us online (using cookies). This policy is available on our website.
Session cookie: Keep track of whether you are logged in to our site and to customize the content of the site based on your previous choices.
Statistical cookie: Used to measure traffic and surf behavior, such as if you visited our site earlier or not and create an understanding of how individual visitors use our site
Social Media Cookie: Buttons on our website allow you to share content on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+). These services put 3rd party cookie on our site.
If you do not want to store cookies, there are several ways to prevent it:
- In your browser settings, you can stop it from storing cookies. Keep in mind, however, that some websites work worse without cookies, for example, that it may complicate access to member pages and some features will stop working.
- You can clear cookies from your hard drive. However, settings that you made on certain sites are no longer available.
- If you have a newer browser, it often supports private browsing (incognito). This means that all cookies are cleared every time you close your browser.
Personal Data Policy
The private association EQ Windows (organisation registration no. 802446-5554), based at Grebbestadsvägen 8, SE-457 91 Tanumshede, is responsible for how EQ Windows collects, uses and protects your personal data.
2. Which personal data is collected and why?
EQ Windows only collects information about you that is needed by EQ Windows. This may include personal data such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and in certain cases your personal ID number. EQ Windows will not collect more information than is necessary for EQ Windows to provide you with information and services. Personal data is also collected for the purposes of carrying out analyses, compiling statistics and providing news.
3. Who uses and manages the personal data?
Personal data processed by EQ Windows may also need to be disclosed to a third party, authority or court if deemed necessary under legal or other requirements.
4. How long is the personal data stored for?
EQ Windows subsequently erases or anonymises your personal data once it is no longer needed to meet the purposes of the processing.
5. Where and how is the personal data stored?
Digital personal data is stored in data centres in Sweden and Norway. Sub-contractors of Nordan AB may need to move information to another data centre for technical reasons. If this happens, suitable protective measures are taken and standardised data protection provisions are applied that have been approved by the European Commission. Other personal data such as staff files, order documents, agreements, etc. are stored in cabinets/archives.
6. How is the personal data kept secure?
The overriding priority of EQ Windows is to manage your personal data in a secure and safe manner in accordance with current legislation. This is ensured by means of multiple security measures, such as anti-virus protection, password encryption and storage in locked cabinets/archives.
7. What are your rights as owner of the personal data?
You may contact EQ Windows at any time to request a list of the data that EQ Windows stores on you, request rectification or erasure of your personal data. Enquiries relating to erasure, rectification, withdrawal of consent or access to your personal data should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call +4676-6770290 to contact the Chairperson and Data Protection Officer.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have a complaint regarding the way EQ Windows manages personal data, so that EQ Windows can correct any existing deficiencies.
EQ Windows reserves the right to update this Policy as and when needed in order to ensure that it complies with current legal requirements. In the event of a major change in content, this will be notified by e-mail and on the home page.
This Policy was last updated on 15 May 2018.
9. Contact details
General queries or other requests relating to the way EQ Windows manages personal data should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call +4676-6770290 to contact the Chairperson and Data Protection Officer.
You can also contact the Swedish Data Inspection Board if you have other complaints. The e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ensure that appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect your personal data against unauthorized access or destruction, illegal treatment or accidental loss or damage.
We use a secure server where your personal information is processed and limits the access to personal data within the organization. Authorization for access to personal data is given only to individuals within the organization, as well as to the Personal Data Council, for the sole purpose of carrying out their duties.
This site complies with the standards W3C has created for the development of modern websites. This means that the page information is separated from its design by using HTML 5 to structure the information, and that CSS is used to apply the design. This site is produced by DigiFactory web agency in Halmstad.
Navigate with your keyboard
In most browsers available on the market today, you can navigate only using the keyboard (without using mouse).
- ALT + arrow left takes you back to the page you last visited
- ALT + arrow right takes you one step forward if you have backed up with the command above
- ENTER selects a link or sends forms
- TAB jumps between links and form fields
The shortcuts available on this site are:
- S - Skip navigation, jump directly to the text content
- 0 - About the website, accessibility information
- 1 - Home page<
The way to use these shortcuts differs slightly depending on which browser you are using.
- Mozilla FireFox press ALT + SHIFT + (shortcut) at the same time.
- Google Chrome presses ALT + (shortcut) at the same time.
- Safari press ALT + (shortcut) at the same time.
- Internet Explorer, press ALT + (shortcut), followed by ENTER
- Opera press ALT + (shortcut) at the same time.
Changes in policies